Enki is a text editor for programmers. It is:
- User friendly. Intuitive interface. Works out of the box. You don’t have to read a lot of docs.
- Hacker friendly. Work as quickly as possible. Navigate efficiently without your mouse.
- Advanced. You invent software. An editor helps you focus on inventing, instead of fighting with your tools.
- Extensible. Operating systems are designed for running applications. Enki is designed for running plugins.
- Cross platform. Use your habitual editor on any OS. Tested on Linux and Windows. Users report that Enki works Mac OS X.
- High quality. No long list of fancy features. But, what is done, is done well.
- Open source. Created, tested, and designed for the community, by the community, and with the community.
01 May 2015
23 Aug 2014
22 Aug 2014
19 Aug 2014
15 Mar 2014
20 Nov 2013